For Medicare members
Humana Active Outlook (HAO)
It is an education and prevention program specifically designed for Humana Medicare members. With this program, members can modify and maintain healthy habits and lifestyles.
- Find out more about Humana Active Outlook
Some Humana Active Outlook benefits include:
- HAO Magazine: presents health content that will inspire you to focus on healthy lifestyles and celebrate your achievements. If you are not receiving the magazine, please call 1-800-720-8912.
- Seminars and/or conferences on Health Education: educational activities for active members, coordinated with their doctor’s office. We provide orientation on the management and control of degenerative or chronic conditions. A full range of subjects, such as safety, chronic conditions, physical activity and depression, are offered to help improve and foster good health among our members.
- SilverSneakers physical fitness program: Get a free membership to any gym affiliated to the SilverSneakers program, as well as a membership card. Enjoy the benefits of doing exercises that fit your physiological needs, with a certified trainer for the elderly.
- Program to help you quit smoking (QuitNet): members can get advice over the phone by calling 1-888-572-4074. They can also find support at quitnet.com. Our members enjoy a nicotine replacement therapy benefit with $0 co-payment.
- Humana Rewards: After completing four preventive tests each year, Humana will reward you with gift cards. Just for doing your part in staying healthy!